Who We Are
Evergas is a Danish shipping company with roots back to 1883, wholly owned by Greenship Gas & Jaccar Holdings. We are one of the world’s leading seaborne transporters of petrochemical gases and natural gas liquids. Our focus is to make gas transports simple and safe, and to set new standards for efficient and sustainable gas transport at sea.
- Excellence in the transportation of liquefied gases including LNG
- Strong presence in the 5-85,000 cbm segments across LNG, Ethane and LPG, building on the capabilities and strengths of our Group
- Experienced longterm partner, providing integrated and technically innovative shipping solutions.
- Lean, agile, and efficient – maximizing value creation for our stakeholders.
- Dedication – Engaged and experienced team sharing and delivering results.
- Experience – A combination of knowledge with innovation
- Ambition- A focus on continuous growth, properly managed and executed
- Uprightness – Do what we say, go by the book. Be honest and accountable.
- Adaptability– A focus on being efficient, service-oriented and innovative in a changing world.
Mrs. Lindberg joined Evergas in 2012 following a career with Eitzen Group, and Jason Shipping since 1995 where she as Director of Accounting & Finance has been responsible for all financial reporting for more than a decade. Mrs. Lindberg thus embarks upon a solid shipping and financial background with previous positions held at both Burwain […]
Mr. Jacobsen has been in shipping since 1980, and has vast experience in LPG & LNG shipping as well as offshore drilling, and oil production. Prior to joining Evergas, Mr. Jacobsen was the Director at Maersk Drilling, with responsibility for the operations of new-build ultra-deepwater drill ships. Prior to this, he led the technical management […]
Kalvebod Brygge 39-41
1560 København V
Denmark +45 3997 0350